• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kicking tires for a corbin trunk in arabian red

Beachbumbiker

Just wondering if there's one for sale anywhere? My C14 is a 2012 in Arabian Red.
Still debating if I'm going to keep the bike, do the suspension etc and maybe if the price is right put on one of these trunks.....My other half would like something comfy to lean against.
The other option I'm also considering simply getting the new Wing Tour or the R1200rt.
Many thanks for any leads.
Dave

I may have a matching Kawasaki trunk, in your color, if you're interested.
Includes a backrest and mount.

hlh1 said:

Thanks very much for the offer. I'm interested in the Corbin as the lines appear to compliment the bike at least in photos....never seen one. I will have a look online at the Kawasaki trunk so I know what I am looking at if I am unsuccessful finding a Corbin.. All the best,
Dave

hlh1 said:

I don't think that's the red he is looking for . He wants Candy Arabian Red which is a 2012 only color. I think what you have is 2009 Candy Diamond Red.  :beerchug:

Zarticus said:
hlh1 said:

I don't think that's the red he is looking for . He wants Candy Arabian Red which is a 2012 only color. I think what you have is 2009 Candy Diamond Red.  :beerchug:

I did a really poor job above of saying the I also have the Arabian Red color panel that I can install on the top of this trunk, replacing the Candy Diamond Red panel, if he wants the trunk.  :)