• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KS: Cassoday run?

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
Hey, all-

I'm (probably) making an impromptu run to Cassoday this Sunday, May 3.  Anyone from around here wanna join in or meet up there?

I know it's become over-commercialized & stuff the past several years, and I haven't personally been down there for at least 3, but I need an excuse for a ride...so there ya go.

When I have gone before, I've bombed the slab down there, arriving between 9 & 10 AM.  Biggest crowd seems to be in the 10:00-11:00 range.  Then on the way back, I'd ride 177 up past Council Grove up to K-4, a run on old K-10 from Alta Vista to Alma, the fun part of K-99 back south to K-4, then east on K-4 to Topeka.

Let me know & we can plan a meet-up somewhere.