• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Last Min Getaway

dunleajrd

Hey any riders. I have an opp to get away from now (10/16) through Sunday 10/22. Maybe even a day or 2 longer based on weather. The current wx forecast in all of greater NE is great through next Monday.

Looking for a ride partner/s. I am open to any destinations, but am thinking central upstate NY area. Take in some fall colors. PA and WV is not out of the question either. I am pretty flexible, staying off the superslabs. I have up to 6 days or so to do what we will with. I will be traveling from and back to Boston area.

If you can get away on short notice and want to ride, chime in !

Cheers - Jim Dunlea

Note:  No preconceived routes or destinations in mind. General idea of a direction to head off in, after that... wing it as we go. 

Oct 20,21,22, 2017
Bridge Day, Webster Springs WV.
Mineral Springs Motel
1 304 847 5305
I don’t remember what the rooms are held under, just mention Jason and the motorcycle group.

Always a fun time.
Jason
cog 32

Thanks for the heads up on the Bridge Day. I plan to get out to mid upstate NY tomorrow (Wed) and fig out where I will head next. I will review the Bridge day info from the hotel in NY. Cheers + Thanks !  Jim