• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lebanon Ohio, New Guy - Old Rider

twistyvideo

Big Wheel
I ride out of Lebanon Ohio and like to go SE Ohio and try out some crazy maps that I make up.  I just recently got a GoPro and I will use it to record all the rides into youtube so that others can see that Ohio has some decent hills to enjoy.  Been riding for 25+ years and a fast adopter of the Kawasaki Concours GTR 1400.

I can not offer pictures as my computer doesn't have any(just bought it)....but I can offer this video of me riding with my Concours through the Texas Hill country and I promise I will be making more to promote Ohio's Hill country often.

Youtube Video:
https://youtu.be/7aAl7A7KrfA 

Lebanon?

Might move to the Waynesville area after I retire in December.  Wife is there now visiting kids and grand kids.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Canada!
One of these days I will get down that way, once the border is open again  :rotflmao:
Ride safe!