• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Leslie Gultch

kathybrj

We were thinking about doing Leslie Gultch on our way home from the National. Is this a road we would have to rent a UTV for or can it be done on a motorcycle? I've done so.e searches on line but haven't found much about riding this road on bikes.

We were thinking about doing Leslie Gultch on our way home from the National. Is this a road we would have to rent a UTV for or can it be done on a motorcycle? I've done so.e searches on line but haven't found much about riding this road on bikes.

Tips on Getting to Leslie Gulch​

Road Conditions​

The road to get to Leslie Gulch is mostly fine in dry weather, but you will be driving at very slow speeds on washboard gravel roads to get there. Once you leave the pavement, there is at least one hour of driving one way on a gravel road.

Thanks Ted. I'm wondering if going 2 up on my Can Am would work. I'd be worried about doing an hour on dirt/gravel with the belt though.

While I was looking for the video's I came across a site that offered road conditions/weather (for a price).
Unfortunately, I lost it while looking around, and being a computer illiterate can't find it again.
I suspect that the information can be found by someone that knows how to do the search.
If so, I'm sure they would be able to answer your questions.

Ride safe, Ted

While I was looking for the video's I came across a site that offered road conditions/weather (for a price).
Unfortunately, I lost it while looking around, and being a computer illiterate can't find it again.
I suspect that the information can be found by someone that knows how to do the search.
If so, I'm sure they would be able to answer your questions.

Ride safe, Ted
So Ted, is your browser history set up to not keep anything in order to keep you out of Judy's dog house?