• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LIVE!... I think

Murph

Looks like the front end of the store is alive and out there,
As orders come in we will see how the back office works. Every single page has been rewritten, and I’m sure we have errors.. ( long story) see issues let me know! Buy something.. L..drop any help ya care to offer to murph@murphskits.com

Best

Murph

Slick. No hiccups. Nothing went into a black hole.

Just ordered a new C14 tamper proof oil thingie and WAS NOT CHARGED FOR SHIPPING!

Hot-damnnnn...

I R Impressed.

Well done!

Hey all

thanks for being first day customers..Shipping is free in the USA, I noticed our shipping policy wasn't published I will work on that (default one was there)  Also sales tax was collect on all orders, that wasn't correct, you will be getting 6% of your purchase refunded

Should have black silver option on wedges  available tonight ..did have an order for wedges today, I packed silver as that is the only current option..if its yours and not correct let me know via phone /text
270 322 8097

There are  some features turned on that should be off and vise verso

we are getting there

Murph

Adding Paypal?

It's how I fence my cash for farkles i don't want the boss lady to see.  :-[ ;D

Should have black silver option on wedges  available tonight ..did have an order for wedges today, I packed silver as that is the only current option..

That was probably my order. As noted there was no option for silver or black. I prefer silver and that apparently is what I will be getting...thanks!