• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for a good C10 Mechanic in or around North Texas area

bbrennerto9512

RB
Looking for recommendations for a good 2004 Concours mechanic in the North Texas area or nearby areas. Need help with a few items that are beyond my basic maintenance skill set.

I want share my appreciation and thanks to everyone's efforts and assistance in resolving my Exhaust Cam Sprocket issue. Steve, thanks for getting me in contact with connie_rider and Jim. Jim, within the first few minutes watching you dive in and quickly get things done, your wealth of experience and knowledge was immediately apparent and on display. I'm greatly value everyone's genuine willingness and expert abilities to help.