• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for roommate at SW Regional Rally

chuckersconnie

Training Wheels
I've got a room at the River Pines Resort with two bed and was looking to share the cost for the September 12th and 13th.  The room cost is $85.  Please contact me here or at chuckersconnie@aol.com.

Chuck Lawrence

Hey Chuck. Awesome! I can't share a room but I will be happy to sponsor an adult beverage. I see Gumby is looking at this. He may be your huckleberry  :)

Old Man on a Connie said:
I see Gumby is looking at this. He may be your huckleberry  :)
I've been thinking about this rally, but I can't really commit to anything at that time of the year because of weather. 

Humm  Chuck I have shared a room at two Rallies so far with good success ( as in both guys still talk to me so far  :-\ )? I have some things to put in order first but keep me in mind. Unless you get a better offer first.

Dave

I'll sleep on the floor don't snore and have lots of stories.Some so good that others tell them as their own.Actually was ther when it happened,let it go both were longtime friends. The Wizard

It seems there are two or three people looking for roommates here.  Rooms ARE still available.  I would suggest a couple of you guys hook up (not THAT kind of hook up) and someone get the room.  Call the River Pines Resort as below:

We will be based at the River Pines Resort in Graeagle, and have (almost) the entire resort reserved for the Concours Owners Group. Contact the River Pines directly at (530) 836-2552 to reserve rooms, and mention COG (or Randy Brazie) to get our room block. Rates are as posted on the River Pines web site (starting at $85, varies by room type).

The River Pines Lodging info is here. You must call to reserve a room (no web booking).

www.riverpines.com/lodging.htm