• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lost my memory,

nativ_txn

As I get older, I’m finding that my memory isn’t as good as it used to be. I used to have a 2008 C14, put 111,000 miles on it before my accident. That was 4 years ago. Now I’m back in the saddle of a 2019 C14 and I’ll be damned if I can remember this one dumb question….When changing the oil, do you check the site glass level with engine running or off? I put in the required amount of oil but I’m a visual guy, I like to double check. 🤓😉

I typically find most basic maintenance instructions are provided in the C14 Owners Manual, and many people do not realize that a free PDF of it is available by download from www.kawasaki.com

As I get older, I’m finding that my memory isn’t as good as it used to be. I used to have a 2008 C14, put 111,000 miles on it before my accident. That was 4 years ago. Now I’m back in the saddle of a 2019 C14 and I’ll be damned if I can remember this one dumb question….When changing the oil, do you check the site glass level with engine running or off? I put in the required amount of oil but I’m a visual guy, I like to double check. 🤓😉
Welcome back. Some people are just rude. Overall this is a good group.