• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MA/ME/NH/VT Meet and Greet and Ride to Vanilla Bean [MA] [CT] Sat April 21st

ghabel

Join us for a meet and greet lunch in Mendon, MA at Lowells Restaurant. After lunch we will go on a ride to the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret, CT
All you CT and RI folks, please join us or meet us at the Vanilla Bean.  Should be at the Vanilla Bean around 2:30pm (depending on how much we bike talk at Lowells).

For those going to the Meet and Greet lunch at Lowells, please sign up here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=248887

Slight change in start time due to room availability.  We will start the meet at 12:00pm instead of 11:30 am.

Weather is looking good for Saturday;  mid 50s and mostly sunny!! :motonoises:  Have fun everyone!  Unfortunately I will not be able to make it.  I have to work.

FYI - I'm thinking we won't be at the Vanilla Bean until about 2:30 or a little later now.