• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Maggie Valley Rides

I remember seeing something on google about the museum holding special ceremony this month for dale...

This is THE best mc museum ive been too. Barber is nice but sterile. Wheels through time has character. And his son will still kick some to life while ur there...

I remember seeing something on google about the museum holding special ceremony this month for dale...

This is THE best mc museum ive been too. Barber is nice but sterile. Wheels through time has character. And his son will still kick some to life while ur there...

I was up in Waynesville last week. Wheels Through time museum was closed until today, I think. Sections of the Blue Ridge Parkway were closed(23 to 215, and 215 to 276). 276 South from the Parkway to Brevard is in good shape, North of the parkway road had some gravel, debris, and pavement issues. 215 is great from 64 back up to Waynesville. 209 up to Hot Springs is a good ride. 63 from 209 towards Asheville has some debris, gravel pavement issues too.

I was up in Waynesville last week. Wheels Through time museum was closed until today, I think. Sections of the Blue Ridge Parkway were closed(23 to 215, and 215 to 276). 276 South from the Parkway to Brevard is in good shape, North of the parkway road had some gravel, debris, and pavement issues. 215 is great from 64 back up to Waynesville. 209 up to Hot Springs is a good ride. 63 from 209 towards Asheville has some debris, gravel pavement issues too.
Nice update on roads, I will be coming from Meadows of Dan Wilville motorcycle campground that day to North Carolina.

Ill be down there first week of May, planning a ride to Maggie Valley from the Dragon either Tuesday or Wens

I'll be with my mountain runner group 4/29-5/1 at san ran motel in robbinsville. we are gonna ride it all