• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Marietta Ohio, July 4.5.6.

gsjay

I have a block of rooms reserved at the Lafayette Hotel in Marietta 0hio for July 4,5,6, 2019

Our local club is going out for the Holiday weekend and we plan on riding the Windy 9 routes.

Room rates start a $88 + tax and are held under Johnstown Motorcycle Group.

1 800 331 9336

You'd all be welcome to join us if you'd like.
Fun town, great riding!

Jason
COG 32

We have 20 rooms blocked.
5 booked as of this week.

If you've never been to Marietta you need to come visit. Great downtown and great riding all around the area.
Check these routes out.
https://www.windy9.com/

Jason
COG 32

Our group is splintered for this trip...........

Some coming in Thursday, other Friday.

Hope to see some Connies in the parking lot.

jason

Can't make it, but I do remember riding back to Indiana on US50... what a great road!  We were just going through the area, so we didn;t veer from US50, but judging by US50, I can only imagine what the local roads are like. Sounds like a good place for a rally.