• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

May 16th ride from Brockville On

cycle2

Training Wheels
If anyone wishes to join up with a couple of us from Brockville ON. meeting at the Tim Hortens on Willian st at 8am, and heading to Lake Placid NY for a day of twisties, should return to Brockville by around 4-5 pm.

This might get better response in the ride section. Sounds like fun and a cup of Tim Hortons would definitely hit the spot! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Morning Sorry I can't make it, Hope you have a fun & safe ride. If you ever get a chance ride #3 out of Watertown, not heavy with traffic and you can move along with lots of places for gas & food. I usually cross at Odgensburg take 68 to cotton then 56 to #3 to 30/28 when I got to Monson (Boston area) for Tech day at Pats. Note that #3 turns north at Saranac lake before Lake Placid (on 86). If you back track 86 north to 30 then 458 west to 118 west to 11 west to where you want to cross. You picked a great area to ride, I am looking forward to meeting up with you at another event. Ps I am planning a ride to James Bay (Quebec Hydro road) in late August. I am going to post it in the ride listing. JOhn You'll never know where I'll be or when I'll be their as i'm riding in the wind.