• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Merchandise

My order receipt said estimated delivery was 5/9/2022. Are these running late?
thanks.
Ron

I just heard from Nick at Damin and he said as soon as the store closed, they'd start production.

Time's flying.

..so how does that relate to the estimated delivery date, for those of you who are having it delivered to your home address? With the rally being 2 weeks away.

Don't recall. Thought it was just an option because some folks will leave sooner/later than others.

I thought we were to pick them up at the rally so I haven't given it much thought, I did receive mine today in the mail though. They look good.