• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MI - All Clubs Day in Stockbridge, Sunday, Sep 21, noon-4

talcon

7904faed496d5ddde66dc1464928299b.jpg

September 21 (Sun.) ............ 8th Annual All Clubs Day / Stockbridge, MI
Vintage bike displays by area clubs from Noon- 4 PM on the downtown village green on M-52
  :motonoises:

I'm gonna try to make this one (coming from Grand Rapids). Will try to get my my brother to meet up. He rides a Triumph 955i Sprint ST...he might be interested.

Count me in.  I'll bring my dad with his 84 Goldwing as well.  I'll be a little late since my sermons seldom end before noon, though I'll try to shorten it up a bit, for the occasion.

This is a really nice event.....I will be there and I'll have a green 1975 Honda CB550 in the VJMC display and a candy red 1973 Norton Commando 850 in the Norton Club display, where I'll probably be hanging out at.
Come Say Hi.

I'm in...with my brother.

Maybe set up a meet time/place to rub elbows for a few?

I'll be on my '86 Silverdammit. But you won't know that if I'm just strolling around.

One of the usual Concours parking spots in the past has been along Elizabeth St. on the south side of the town square.
Not sure if I'm riding the ZZR or the Wing this year....

Be there on my 2012 C14. This really used to be awesome when it was at Suzy's farm. Anyone remember those?

E.T. said:
Be there on my 2012 C14. This really used to be awesome when it was at Suzy's farm. Anyone remember those?

Yep, was out there a couple of times before the 1%'ers decided to have a field event in the neighbors' field, destroying the crops... :mad:

Anyone coming from the general direction of Coldwater or Battle Creek?  I can be early for a breakfast stop.

As of today (Friday), weather looks like it might go either way. If it's anywhere close to passable, I'll be thar.

E.T. said:

WOW!! For me that was a long time ago. Almost forgot that I was there. :great:

Stasch and I (and ?more) hoping to meet up in Perry for brunch. Time: 10:30AM

Tammy's Bakery and Cafe
115 S Main St.
Perry, MI 48872

Simba
Yummy, completely 100% cholesterol free, great for your heart (NOT!)

While the previous post looks delicious, there'll be a couple of us meeting at the Breakfast Club 38467 W 10 Mile Rd, Farmington, MI 48335 around 10ish if'n anyone motoring from the east/downriver area is interested.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

If you have a valid, in-force COG number, be sure to get with me and enter a drawing to win $25 gift certificates to the COG store.

Fun time at Stockbridge with some fellow COGgers yesterday! T'was a pleasure.  :nananana:

I don't know which way everyone else was headed afterward, but I ran into about a hour's worth of heavy rain with lotsa wind going back to GR. Between that garage door fairing, windshield, full face helmet and gortex suit, no worries at all. My Avon Venoms (front & rear) handled it all well and securely.

Okay...everyone ID yourselves in these photos. I'm an old man with little usable memory.  :-[

Attachments

• Line of Connies.jpg
    Line of Connies.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Members 1.jpg
    Members 1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 91
  • Members 2.jpg
    Members 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 145
Everyone there was seen! don't know whose gray bike that is but
it looks clean. And yes it did rain on the way back north, hard
with strong cross winds.
And thanks Stan

Fat guy w/sunglasses here.  First hour headed back to IN. was wet and brutal.  Second hour was beautiful sun/clouds. :great:

:mad:Members 1 pic:  'Big Ed'

Members 2 pic from left to right:  Talcon, Stasch, Flat-spot, ConnMan

I hit pretty good rain all the way back.  I had a wet butt through the Frog Tog pants and wet feet which were my fault.

I thought 'its only gonna drizzle, I don't need the rain boots'. 

:-[

LessPaul said:
Okay...everyone ID yourselves in these photos. I'm an old man with little usable memory.  :-[

My bike is the beige in the top pic and I'm on the left in the bottom pic. 

I hit heavy rain and crosswinds until I got up around Perry then light rain to Fenton.  Aerostich suit kept me dry!  :)  Had a great time seeing/meeting everybody! 

Stasch said:
I thought 'its only gonna drizzle, I don't need the rain boots'. 
:-[

I skipped the rain booties too!  Wet boots/socks/feet also my fault! - Oh well, wool socks worked though! 

Sure wasn't the first time, eh Stasch?  heh heh

I headed south & was able to skirt around all the wet stuff until 3 miles or so from home but it only lasted a mile or two & the sun was peeking out again when I pulled into the garage. :nananana: