• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mileage Award Sticker program

IronButtAl

Ken Ford has tasked me with another program launch, actually a relaunch, to something not all members are aware of. COG awards mileage recognition stickers to owner's of C10 & C14's who have ridden their trusty steeds to four (4) significant marks on their odometer. This occurs at 50,100,150 & 200K. We're recognizing the motorcycle and not necessarily the rider with this program, so if you have a bike with significant mileage on the clock, you're eligiable for a sticker to apply to your bike.
Again......this is only for Kawasaki C10 & C14 Concours owner's. It's all about the bike.
Please send me; a digital photo of the odometer, the bikes vin number, a copy of your COG membership card, and a self addressed stamped envelope. I'll get a spiffy sticker/decal out to you to put on the bike for bragging rights. I'll also have with me and verifiy onsite, eligiable bikes which are at rally's that I attend, and the National Rally in Vermont. Hope I've covered everything, The Tequila has taken it's toll over the years. Contact me with any questions. And if you're waiting for a sticker or have contacted me in the past, please do it again with the above request's.       
Jeez.....I love this club.      AL 

Thanks for taking this on Al,
My only question is... Do you really think anyone will request one that does not deserve it?  I see no reason to have all the proof.  Just the self addressed envelope and a member #.  The coast of two stamps alone is enough of a deterrent :)

Bob, I'm just going with previously established criteria here. The honorable Guy Young gave me the skinny on the whole deal. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, and I never worry about COG riders asking or doing something they don't deserve anyway. We've got the best people of any m/c club. Guess I'll feel ok with sticking with this program.

smithr-scad said:
Thanks for taking this on Al,
My only question is... Do you really think anyone will request one that does not deserve it?  I see no reason to have all the proof.  Just the self addressed envelope and a member #.  The coast of two stamps alone is enough of a deterrent :)

Boy oh boy!  How embarrassing would that be to show up at a rally or ride without the mileage to prove the claim..........      :-\
I have to agree that no Connie owner would do this. I've not been riding nearly as much as I should be so I am hoping for the 150K sticker before the year is out. At 141k now.....

How about upgrading from a decal/sticker to a small plastic plaque?  It would look a lot classier mounted on the dash or inner fairing panel.

I can understand the need for documentation.  I haven't asked for any stickers due to not being able to produce good enough stuff.
My 98 I bought burned to a crisp with 37 and change showing. Tat speedo had some mild melting damage and I gave it to someone here.  I then installed a brand new unit from the 05 Egyptian Connies with zero miles and do have pix of the 14 and change she had on that when I sold her.

The Turbo bike had 6k showing when I got her, but it was 106k.  She had made a number of roundtrips from Texas to Oregon so 6k was not a possible number.  I rode her to an indicated 41k when she lost the engine and then continued on to an indicated 47+k when the odometer ceased to function and the speedo squealed like crazy.  After a year of that nonsense, I EFI-ed her and converted her to later plastics and another new 05 Egyptian COnnie speedo on her that I had waiting in the wings ever since.  SHe's now showing something like 3 or 4k on that set-up and going strong.  So a pic of my late model speedo on the early scoot wouldn't read much (though I have the old speedo somewhere I think).  But I'm good.  Stickers or plaques just mean something else to fade, rust, or have to wash. LOL

Snarf said:
^-^ So what is the address to send the envelope to?

Look up IronButtAl by his real name in the COG handbook, I just got my sticker from him a week or two ago.  He's good people and will take care of it for ya.
Congrats btw :)

COG Mileage Awards recognition stickers to owners of C10 & C14's who have ridden their trusty steeds to four (4) significant marks on their odometer. This occurs at 50,100,150 & 200K. We're recognizing the Concours motorcycle and not necessarily the rider with this program, so if you have a Concours with significant mileage on the clock, you're eligible for a sticker to apply to your bike.  Again......this is only for Kawasaki C10 & C14 Concours owners. In this case, it's all about the bike.

Note: Change in COG Mileage Awards Coordinator: Eddie Minter is now the contact person.  His contact information: 243 Loch Low Dr., Sanford, FL 32773, phone 407-322-6231, email: eminter@bellsouth.net 
Al Norcross has assumed another COG role, i.e., Southeast Area Director.  Thank you, Al, for getting it started. And Thank You, Eddie, for stepping up to carry on this initiative.

Please mail Eddie (at the above address), a digital photo of the odometer, the bike’s VIN number, a copy of your COG membership card, and a self addressed stamped envelope. Contact Eddie with any questions @ eminter@bellsouth.net 
And if you're waiting for a sticker or have contacted Al in the past, please contact Eddie with the above requests to follow up.   

Thanks for the extra work you are doing for this program. I recently hit 50,000 on my Concours 14. I will email you my info tonight1
Nick

I have been tasked with writing an article for the winter edition of the Concourier. If you are a COG member and have a high mileage Concours (C10 or C14), please let me know ASAP. High mileage in this case being 150,000 to over 200,000 miles! I know of one Connie with over 201,000 miles! Can you beat this? Drop me an email at eminter (at sign) bellsouth dot net. I'm only looking for info on your current ride.

Also, don't forget to keep the mileage sticker requests coming. As a reminder, here is what I need:
1. A copy of your current paid membership card
2. A photo of the odometer on your bike
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike
5. A stamped, self addressed envelope
As an alternative, if you catch me at a rally or a RTE I'll have the stickers with me and we can take care of it on site.

Thanks for your help!

I posted this in the COG Business section and thought I'd post here since I've gotten no responses. Moderators please feel free to move it if it needs to be somewhere else.

I have been tasked with writing an article for the winter edition of the Concourier. If you are a COG member and have a high mileage Concours (C10 or C14), please let me know ASAP. High mileage in this case being 150,000 to over 200,000 miles! I know of one Connie with over 201,000 miles! Can you beat this? Drop me an email at eminter (at sign) bellsouth dot net. I'm only looking for info on your current ride.

Also, don't forget to keep the mileage sticker requests coming. As a reminder, here is what I need:
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike
As an alternative, if you catch me at a rally or a RTE I'll have the stickers with me and we can take care of it on site.

Thanks for your help!

Eddie, mine will have 174k by the end of the week. You could do up something on Al's, one of the cleanest around and mine that's, well, not so clean. ;)

Cool! OK Al, remember you owe me a photo of you and the bike. Steve, how about one of you and your bike too?

Eddie-FL said:
Cool! OK Al, remember you owe me a photo of you and the bike. Steve, how about one of you and your bike too?
I suck at that photo stuff, can you bring a camera over for the Christmas Cookout?

SteveJ. said:
Eddie-FL said:
I suck at that photo stuff, can you bring a camera over for the Christmas Cookout?

I've got to get the stuff to Calvin before the 15th so that would be a little tough! I'll put on my Tom Terrific funnel and see if I can think of something.

I got it covered guys. Picture of SteveJ with frog on his back, and one of his bike, parked right behind the KLR.
Now, just photoshop em together...........

You're welcome, glad I could help.  :)

Attachments

• IMG_2829 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2829 (Small).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2834 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2834 (Small).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 146
NO, WAIT!!! I found a better one with Steve and his bike TOGETHER :-\ :great: :great:

Attachments

• P1020906 (Medium).JPG
    P1020906 (Medium).JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 146
2Fast said:
NO, WAIT!!! I found a better one with Steve and his bike TOGETHER :-\ :great: :great:

Dang it, Brian! The people at work were wondering what I was laughing about! Too funny!

Hey Eddie, wanna meet up for breakkie or lunch on 1 or 2 December? Maybe Sparky's for lunch, they have kicka$$ Reuben sammies there. Iff'n we do it on Sunday, maybe we can get Marty McFly to pop  up and buy us lunch. >:D >:D

We can make it a last minute RTE. Lemme know...

SteveJ. said:
First pics from a Smackdown at the Shack the pretty pink bike from Barber, I think.

I think that was Sleepy Hollow a few years ago...the cute little Yammies were at Barber. I really was looking for a straight up good shot of you on your bike, but no luck.  :truce:

2Fast said:
SteveJ. said:
First pics from a Smackdown at the Shack the pretty pink bike from Barber, I think.

I think that was Sleepy Hollow a few years ago...the cute little Yammies were at Barber. I really was looking for a straight up good shot of you on your bike, but no luck.  :truce:
Yer right about it being Sleepy Hollow. I hadn't clicked on it to enlarge, one shack looks like all the others down here. :))

Thanks for checking, looks like Eddie and I will meet up Sat.

BTW, you picked a good winter to not ride down here. The weather really sucks, highs in the frigid mid 70's, lows in the bone chilling upper 50's. Sorry, just had to do that. You and other folks up there that I know(or not) have a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy.

Later.

COG-528 said:
How about upgrading from a decal/sticker to a small plastic plaque?  It would look a lot classier mounted on the dash or inner fairing panel.

naaahhhhhhh

the classic mounting spot for them is the "clean spot" on the license plate lamp housing... seen here...
it's clean because my first 100k sticker was ancient and the glue was dried up... it blew off... :'(

but luckily was replaced with a fresh one by GBYII, and was on "Touch of Gray" when I sold it with 138,000 smiles on it, to this happy couple... ;)  (I should have just put the 12,000 more on it instead of selling it...)  :rotflmao:

yep, this is the happy moment;

Eddie I am aware of two.
Both have 300K plus mi with original engine. One (Kinzell) had engine replaced after the noted mileage.
Jeff Beecher in Lacy, WA, USA
Gene Kinzell of Vernon, BC, CA

Eddie-FL said:

3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

Thanks for your help!

Well, my adolescent does deserve a sticker. This was several months ago, just haven't gotten around to sending in info. Coming soon.
Jorge

Attachments

• IMG_20140503_090346_722-1-1-1.jpg
    IMG_20140503_090346_722-1-1-1.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 119
Announcing a change in the mileage sticker awards. Since I accepted the position of Industry Liaison, JR Hamilton (Gypsy JR on the forum) has agreed to take over as the Mileage Awards Coordinator. As JR is always on the road now (lucky dog!), the procedure is likely to change from mailing your information to him. We discussed using a email based system but watch for an announcement from JR. If you need a sticker, contact JR for advice. Also, since JR will be at many of the rallies in person, there will be lots of opportunities for on-site "stickering".

Thanks, JR, for taking this on and serving COG!

This is also posted under the COG Mileage Award sticker program sticky under COG Business. Mods, please move if not acceptable. I figured more people would probably see it here.

Announcing a change in the mileage sticker awards. Since I accepted the position of Industry Liaison, JR Hamilton (Gypsy JR on the forum) has agreed to take over as the Mileage Awards Coordinator. As JR is always on the road now (lucky dog!), the procedure is likely to change from mailing your information to him. We discussed using a email based system but watch for an announcement from JR. If you need a sticker, contact JR for advice. Also, since JR will be at many of the rallies in person, there will be lots of opportunities for on-site "stickering".

Thanks, JR, for taking this on and serving COG! 

jrhgypsy at gmail dot com

In 2017, other than Cliff's in April, Bun Cooler in May, National in June, then RWTW, Spider, Arkansas Fall, Alpine TX, and SE events, I'll be trying to get to major regional rally events.

Most of them I'll be a walk-in but will try to email the rally leader in advance.

I'm also sponsored by Time Out Trailers now, and RTIC, so I have to make Sturgis, Laconia, and Daytona. Probably Americade. Not going to miss COG events for anything but Sturgis, though.

In 2017, other than Cliff's in April, Bun Cooler in May, National in June, then RWTW, Spider, Arkansas Fall, Alpine TX, and SE events, I'll be trying to get to major regional rally events.

Most of them I'll be a walk-in but will try to email the rally leader in advance.

I'm also sponsored by Time Out Trailers now, and RTIC, so I have to make Sturgis, Laconia, and Daytona. Probably Americade. Not going to miss COG events for anything but Sturgis, though.

So email the required pictures and information, and voila. Or see me at a rally.

This is what I need:

1. A photo of your current paid membership card
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

I'm still doing mileage stickers. Sent one to Cliff and Zarticus recently.

Here is the way to apply for one -

Email me at -

This is what I need in the email -

3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

Once I have that, I update the Excel spreadsheet, and use the address in the COG book unless you specify a different one in the email.

Zarticus said:
Got my 50K sticker a few weeks ago, Thanks JR  :beerchug:

Good! Since I'm not in a brick and mortar, sometimes it takes a few days to get something into the mail.

Gypsy JR said:
I'm still doing mileage stickers. Sent one to Cliff and Zarticus recently.

Email me at -

3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

Once I have that, I update the Excel spreadsheet, and use the address in the COG book unless you specify a different one in the email.

THANKS JR!  :great:

I'd be possibly interested in a mileage sticker, but I'm not really interested in sending my VIN.  Is that really necessary?

CaffeineMan said:
I'd be possibly interested in a mileage sticker, but I'm not really interested in sending my VIN.  Is that really necessary?

Yes, it is a policy I inherited, and necessary for sticker tracking.

I appeal to the sensibilities of the club leadership:  VIN numbers may be considered Personally Identifiable Information (PII).

You may not want to keep this information.

Just asking, is there a way to inquire if COG has info on a VIN for a C10? When I got my 87 it had almost 75K on the odo, I might break 100 some day if/when my circumstances change.  I wonder if this is the first time through, or what secrets it may have.

The mileage sticker is aware to the MOTORCYCLE, not the rider/owner.  The only way to identify a MOTORCYCLE is by the VIN. If someone knows of any other process, please tell it.  This process has been in effect for at least 12 years or more.

The idea that your VIN is PII is (more than a little) excessive paranoia. Consider who already has it: your state DMV, your insurance company, your dealership (where you bought it and where you get any services done, etc.  :-[

Ranger Jim said:
The mileage sticker is aware to the MOTORCYCLE, not the rider/owner.  The only way to identify a MOTORCYCLE is by the VIN. If someone knows of any other process, please tell it.  This process has been in effect for at least 12 years or more.

The idea that your VIN is PII is (more than a little) excessive paranoia. Consider who already has it: your state DMV, your insurance company, your dealership (where you bought it and where you get any services done, etc.  :-[

And generally they're all bound by regulations and laws that require certain processes and internal controls to protect that info.

I happen to live in an area with a fairly heavily regulated industry that deals a little bit in such things.  I'm partly thinking of liability for COG.  If COG is OK with this I have no issue.  I'm just raising it as something to consider in these current times.

Name and address is also considered PII.  That info is available all over the internet, in phonebooks, etc.  Reasonable protection of the information (keeping it off line and / or locked up) to safeguard it is all that is necessary for small collections of the information.

I understand PII is "everywhere".  If COG's ok with this then I won't bring it up again.

To get a better understanding of the history of this sticker thing I reached out to Guy Young, who took over the mileage stickers from Rich Reed, who most likely was the originator. This was never an official COG thing... just something for fun to recognize high mileage Concours, maintained and run by an individual member and passed on to another member at some point. Guy indicated that things were simpler then. He mentioned "the info asked for was the "year of the bike, the VIN, the mileage, and the date their benchmark occurred. The member's name and COG # were a given; no pix of card was required. Even tho' hard copy prints back then were more of an inconvenience, some folks sent them anyway. I asked Rich about the VIN "requirement" and he said it was for record keeping only; no hidden agenda. He also may have said that if folks began kicking and fussing to not worry about it. Also recall this is back when people did most of their correspondence by telephone and snail mail in "real" letters."

I hope this bring some clarity and lessens the concerns.

S Smith said:
To get a better understanding of the history of this sticker thing I reached out to Guy Young, who took over the mileage stickers from Rich Reed, who most likely was the originator. This was never an official COG thing... just something for fun to recognize high mileage Concours, maintained and run by an individual member and passed on to another member at some point. Guy indicated that things were simpler then. He mentioned "the info asked for was the "year of the bike, the VIN, the mileage, and the date their benchmark occurred. The member's name and COG # were a given; no pix of card was required. Even tho' hard copy prints back then were more of an inconvenience, some folks sent them anyway. I asked Rich about the VIN "requirement" and he said it was for record keeping only; no hidden agenda. He also may have said that if folks began kicking and fussing to not worry about it. Also recall this is back when people did most of their correspondence by telephone and snail mail in "real" letters."

Keep in mind there are a couple people with stickers on more than one bike, but the same COG number. The spreadsheet sorts on name, VIN. Mine does anyway, I didn't like the way it was sorted when I got it.

Cliff got his without a photo of his COG card, because he has no idea where it is.  :rotflmao:  I will accept just a typed COG number.

If someone is worried about the cyber security of the spreadsheet, two factors: First, I often have my computer turned off and am traveling. Its not on my phone. Two, I run the same firewall software I ran on my server machines when I lived in brick and mortar and ran my own name server, mail server, web server, and ftp server. The Russians and the Chinese pounded those static IP addresses for  a couple years, and not only did they never hack in, but never succeeded with a DOS attack because the software detected the rapid requests and blocked the IP address.

For a while I ran a hardware firewall but it was overkill for what I needed, so I sold it.

S Smith said:

Thanks for that history Steve.  Just to be clear, not for one single microsecond did I ever have any concern about COG having any kind of hidden agenda.

Email me at -

1. COG number
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

CaffeineMan said:
S Smith said:

Thanks for that history Steve.  Just to be clear, not for one single microsecond did I ever have any concern about COG having any kind of hidden agenda.

That was my added comment. Realize that conversation took place a back in the late 90's, so the exact dialog has faded from memory. However, I do know it was strictly for record keeping. There was a form where Rich and I kept track of the stickers each of us sent out, and the VIN number was included in one of those columns. Photos were never a requirement, but as mentioned, some folks sent them anyway in their hardcopy, snail mail letters. Email requests came at a later date once computer use became more widespread.

Not sure when the photo requirement(s) came into play, or by whom, but if those are the requirements now, so be it.

Email me at -

1. COG number
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

May be a silly question... but... I don't think my odometer goes up that high. Doesn't it only go up to 99,999.9? How can you verify that it's genuinely 100k, 150k etc.

The Doctor said:
May be a silly question... but... I don't think my odometer goes up that high. Doesn't it only go up to 99,999.9? How can you verify that it's genuinely 100k, 150k etc.

pretty much by taking a picture....

Attachments

• 100k cropped.jpg
    100k cropped.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 185
Gypsy JR said:

Email me at -

1. COG number
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

So I guess I could renew my membership and spend 37 bucks for two stickers eh.... as my 93 has 50xxx plus and the 98 has 108xxx....those are some expensive stickers!  :)

Email me at -

1. COG number
3. The VIN of the bike
4.The year of the bike

COG doesn't handle the mileage sticker thing. It was started by a member, and been passed along to different members over the years. JR is the guy now. Keep trying to reach out to him.

I think it just takes awhile that's all, I know he's got my info, and, it's not like I'm riding the bike or anything.:)

I received my 100K sticker. Thanks JR!
(I'm sending you some postage stamps to help defray costs since this isn't officially COG stuff.)

I have one person waiting for a sticker. I have it in my phone to do it, but VA is about to do several major surgeries on me for a serious problem. So nothing will be going out until about a month from now. I'm sorry about that, but this trumps mileage stickers.

I have one person waiting for a sticker. I have it in my phone to do it, but VA is about to do several major surgeries on me for a serious problem. So nothing will be going out until about a month from now. I'm sorry about that, but this trumps mileage stickers.

Gypsy
Sorry you’re having health issues.
Hope you get better soon.

My C10 only has 18k on it, so no sticker for me, any time soon.

Best Regards
Bob

Sorry to hear about the health issues JR, hope all goes well.

I'll be due for my 250K sticker on the C14 in a couple weeks. I assume there is a 250K?

Interesting my 08 havd 95 ishK and the 13 just turned 79K. I never thought to send miles in for a sticker. May have to do that if that qualifies.

Someone please take over stickers. You will need someone in SE region to come to Inverness and pick up the stickers. I'm just too preoccupied with my health issues to do it anymore. Sorry.

Someone please take over stickers. You will need someone in SE region to come to Inverness and pick up the stickers. I'm just too preoccupied with my health issues to do it anymore. Sorry.
JR - I am sorry to hear of your health concerns (you are right to take care of this first-without health you have???)

I would be interested in helping out.

Would just need a rundown of the program and materials sent to my residence.

Sent you a PM of above and my contact #.

Wayne, Carol and Blue

JR, sorry to hear you're having issues. Let me know where you are (I see you said Inverness) and we'll get those off your hands. Are you in the membership directory? If not, I'll need an actual physical address. I know at one time, you moved around a lot.
Thanks

Take care and thank you for all your help.
Ron

Last edited:
Hey, FL members, who can link up with JR and take those stickers off his hands? I'm not asking for you to take over the program, just take the materials and get them to me. I'll find them a new "custodian." Phil Ilingworth, can you maybe snag those for us? (email sent to Phil).
Thanks,
Ron

Hey, FL members, who can link up with JR and take those stickers off his hands? I'm not asking for you to take over the program, just take the materials and get them to me. I'll find them a new "custodian." Phil Ilingworth, can you maybe snag those for us? (email sent to Phil).
Thanks,
Ron

Ron,
If ya can’t find someone to take it on, Ill do it.
Best Regards
Bob

The Mileage Stickers are now available again.

www.concours.org/Mileage

JR took over, supported and ran the program for years, benefiting the club and members. Now with his passing, COG will make sure it continues on for JR and the previous selfless volunteers and our members.

Basically everything is the same. Provide COG some info, including:
+ Your current valid COG Member #
+ The year and model of your Concours
+ VIN Number (last 5 digits is enough)
+ An emailed photo of your current odometer
+ etc...

...and we'll send you a sticker for your motorcycles' accomplishment.

These Mileage Stickers are for the bike, not the rider/owner. They are only available for models of the Concours

The only thing new, you fill out the form at this link.
COG Mileage Sticker Form
(login to the COG site is required)

You can view the list of previous awards here
COG Mileage Accomplishment Award List

The accomplished award list page says, "If your information is missing, let us know." I'm missing from the 100K list (I received my sticker from JR) ,....

.... so whom specifically do we let know about it and what info do we send if we already have the sticker to get on the accomplished list ?

There undoubtedly are a lot missing, because the latest on the list is from 2016. I'm sure a lot of c14s have hit 100k since then that have received the sticker. Us bothering the correct person would be helpful both to us and to all the wrong peeps we might bother?

Last edited:
The accomplished award list page says, "If your information is missing, let us know." I'm missing from the 100K list (I received my sticker from JR) ,....

.... so whom specifically do we let know about it and what info do we send if we already have the sticker to get on the accomplished list ?

There undoubtedly are a lot missing, because the latest on the list is from 2016. I'm sure a lot of c14s have hit 100k since then that have received the sticker. Us bothering the correct person would be helpful both to us and to all the wrong peeps we might bother?
On the application form, there is a checkbox
My data is missing, but I already have the sticker. (no odometer photo needed)
Fill out the form so COG has the right information, check that box, and we'll work on getting the info updated.

They added a note about this on the Mileage Award List now too.

The volunteers worked with the data and materials they were provided. If you are not on the list, it means they have NO information about your sticker/mileage. They have no idea how many may be missing, from any era.

On the application form, there is a checkbox
My data is missing, but I already have the sticker. (no odometer photo needed)
Fill out the form so COG has the right information, check that box, and we'll work on getting the info updated.

They added a note about this on the Mileage Award List now too.

The volunteers worked with the data and materials they were provided. If you are not on the list, it means they have NO information about your sticker/mileage. They have no idea how many may be missing, from any era.
DOH!!!! I hate it when I ask a question that I could have answered myself. :unsure:
:cautious::rolleyes:🙄😖

It was definitely made more obvious after your post. A single checkbox on a form is easy to miss. Thanks for your input.

I received a milage award shirt today compliments of COG since they don't have 250K stickers. I didn't even know we had shirts.

Might have to be my banquet shirt for the Nationals.

Big thanks to COG! 😊

Attachments

• 20220419_145451.jpg
    20220419_145451.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I received a milage award shirt today complents of COG since they don't have 250K stickers. I didn't even know we had shirts.

Big thanks to COG! 😊
Congrats - You earned it Cliff!

Awesome ! I missed out on the 50k sticker , guess I'll go for the 100k (at 72k now) I am sure she will make it there !

I received a milage award shirt today compliments of COG since they don't have 250K stickers. I didn't even know we had shirts.

Big thanks to COG! 😊
Congrats and we’ll done to both Cliff and Keith!