• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN / WI Spring Ride May 4th

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
Join us for our annual Spring Ride and explore some of the better motorcycle roads in the area while taking in the sights, sounds and scents of spring. We will meet at 8:00 in Stillwater for breakfast at the Perkins Restaurant at the northeast corner of HWY 36 and Washington, ride leaves at 9:00.

For more details and to register visit the COG Event Calendar at https://tinyurl.com/2019SpringRide

Sorry guys. I'm going to miss this one, too. I'm heading for Cliff's HMR #6 sometime this week.

Have fun and ride safe.

OK, who's in?
Let us know by registering on the event calendar.  https://tinyurl.com/2019SpringRide

The weather forecast for Saturday looks great, 69 and sunny. I got the need for speed and I’m itching to ride.

I plan to meet the group at Durand or perhaps a bit sooner.  The weather is looking good! :motonoises:

JerBear said:
I plan to meet the group at Durand or perhaps a bit sooner.  The weather is looking good! :motonoises:

Sounds Good, I am glad you can make it.

Another possible meetup spot in route would be in downtown Prescott WI when we cross the river.  There is a Freedom convenience store at the corner of HWY10 and 35.

https://goo.gl/maps/hsFWrRv62pU3dugMA

I would estimate we would be passing thru Prescott between 9:30 and 9:45

I'd really like to join you but I am getting new tires mounted at 0900 - when, where and for how long will the group be stopping for lunch?  I might be able to catch up with you later in the ride if you share the route.

redkerk84 said:
Is the turn-by-turn and lunch stop the same as last year?

Yes, same as last year.  I will have a easier to read route sheet to hand out on Saturday.  Last years was a bit small to read when in a tank bag map pocket.

Attached is the route sheet

I have update the route sheet to include the after lunch route.  The earlier routes have not changed.

Attachments

• 2019 Spring Ride Route Sheet.pdf
    331.3 KB · Views: 137
GypsyMan said:
I'd really like to join you but I am getting new tires mounted at 0900 - when, where and for how long will the group be stopping for lunch?  I might be able to catch up with you later in the ride if you share the route.

It is difficult to be specific on the times.

Pit Stop at Shell Station/McDonalds in  Durand WI at approximately 10:30 - 11:00.

The lunch stop will be at
Whiskey ****s
411 Division Street
Millville, MN 55957

Estimate to arrive at 12:30ish leave at 2:00ish.

I hope you can make it.

Really enjoyed the ride got a chance to meet new folks and Wiskey ****'s is good eatin! Weather was with us today, not too hot not too cold. :)

Nice to see you again Jerry!

Thanks to Randy for the great route, leading a great ride, and the great weather!

Thanks also to Brian for the new and improved route sheet!  ;)

Roger Dodger said:
Nice to see you again Jerry!

Thanks to Randy for the great route, leading a great ride, and the great weather!

Thanks also to Brian for the new and improved route sheet!  ;)

+1 - Great to see everyone and thanks to all for making this a annual rite of Spring.
280 miles of grand riding!