• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN Wisc Annual Spring Ride

LSGiant

May 2 Annual Spring Ride We will travel south searching out and exploring the better motorcycle roads in the area while taking in the sights, sounds and scents of spring. Meet at 8:00 in Stillwater for breakfast at the Perkins Restaurant at the northeast corner of HWY 36 and Washington, ride leaves at 9:00 We will do a few alphabet roads in Wisconsin before crossing into Minnesota at Wabasha, lunch will be in Mazeppa. Contact Jeff Kerkow, jkerkow@outlook.com

Link to calendar sign up

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=219378&mo=5&tDate=%7Bd%20%272015-05-12%27%7D

I'm signed up but it will be a three hour ride just to get to the meeting place, and I may need to cut out early in order to get home before the deer take over the roads here in NW WI.

The ride is this Saturday May 2nd sorry for the mistake on the calendar it has been repaired the weather looks great.

Keep an eye on the news about road work closings.  I have heard of 35E in St. Paul and parts of 36 in Mpls/St. Paul will be worked on this weekend.  Wouldn't want to be late for pancakes at Perkins  :great:

Weeeelllll, now I have to work on Saturday morning, so I'm out  :'(  Yall have fun  :motonoises:

2fast said:
Weeeelllll, now I have to work on Saturday morning, so I'm out  :'(  Yall have fun  :motonoises:

Join the club.  Every other weekend seems to be almost all the events.

For the folks coming that are GPS powered or for you folks that have decided work is more important :) and want to go at a different date.

There is a zip file attached that has the route in digital format

Attachments

• Spring Ride.zip
    178.4 KB · Views: 111
LSGiant said:
For the folks coming that are GPS powered or for you folks that have decided work is more important :) and want to go at a different date.

There is a zip file attached that has the route in digital format

Since I cannot make it on Saturday, I appreciate the route file.  Have a great time!

Wish I could join the group for the ride. Unfortunately I'm practicing a dance (yep dance) with my daughter Saturday morning for a performance on Sunday.
Oh the things we do for 10 year old daughters!  :truce:

Thanks everybody for coming today. It was a lovely day for a ride. I only took a few pics. I also got to try out my video camera. It worked great. Sadly when I uploaded to YouTube it really degraded the quality. I will have to do some more research on how to get them loaded so they look better but for now here is the link and some photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7rAqWkJYA&feature=youtu.be

P5020094-M.jpg

P5020095-M.jpg

P5020096-M.jpg

P5020097-M.jpg

My thanks to Jeff and all the others that organized the ride today.  Not sure how you manage to arrange for such an awesome day, but all I can say is, "Well Done"!

As always, a great ride. 280 miles door to door.
Big thanks to Randy and Jeff for putting it together. To keep with tradition a "Brian" did make it. Brian Mckenzie pictured next to his Tenere 1200.