• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mn-Wisc November get together

LSGiant

Ok riders.

In the past we have gotten together the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving to tweak bikes and talk smart.

Is there a desire to do this again? I am booked on the Friday but don't let that stop you. If someone is willing to host we can do that or just pick a time and a place and we can eat, drink, and socialize. Lots of options lets just get something scheduled.

Good idea. I'm booked on Friday too, so if it's a Saturday get together, I'm in. It would be fun to do a tech session get together, but anything will work.

I'm eager to hang out with the gang again some time.  But I'm busy all of Thanksgiving weekend with visiting various family to show off my future riding partner (just have to wait 16 years).  Have a good time and I'll be keeping my eyes out for the December gathering.

Good way to have fun and to burn off that turkey, ham ,pumpkin pie, pecan pie, mashed potatoes,
oooo I'm getting hungry...come on Thanksgiving meal!!

Have a fun time!

Coming over from Milwaukee could be a nice ride if the weather is warm like Saturday was at 64 degrees.  Can you guarantee a nice day?  ;D 

My vote is 'Saturday'.

Saturday after Thansgiving sounds good for me. Any ideas on location?

The snow this morning may end the riding season for me. I'm sure the salt trucks will be out this morning. Good thing I did some riding on Saturday. I even washed the FJR. It may be time to get the snow skies ready for the other season.

Looks like nobody is looking to host a tech session, soooooooooo

Let's get together and give thanks that we can get together........Saturday, Nov. 24th, 4:30 ish at the Muddy Pig on Selby and Dale in St. Paul. Great beer selection and good food. Hope to see some NEW faces, along with the old, so come on down!! We will try to grab a table in the back room.
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

ManWorkingHere said:
Coming over from Milwaukee could be a nice ride if the weather is warm like Saturday was at 64 degrees.  Can you guarantee a nice day?  ;D 

My vote is 'Saturday'.

It's gonna be perfect day, I guarantee it or your money back :)

Long Range forecast for Saturday, 11/24:
High: 50 (above zero!)
Low: 29
Cahnce of Rain 0%
Winds: WSW @ 10 mph.

Sounds perfect to me, too.

Might have to take the FJR out again. Looks like one more week of riding to work and then another washing to get the salt off before the real winter hits.