• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Monthly Connecticut Dinner Social Meet & Greet 8/30 & 9/27 2018 6:00 PM

swilliguy

Tricycle
We plan to meet for dinner the third Thursday of the Month.  Please RSVP.  We'll have a good time and plan some fall rides.

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=253177

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=253178

8/30 is heading into the long Labor Day week-end. We usually head north Thursday but if we do hang in CT, we'll try to make it. Thanks for setting this up.

Registered! Tavern is a cool place, good menu, great service Hope weather is dry; good ride in from Litchfield county.

Thanks to Wills & Diz for getting the ball rolling to make this monthly dinner gathering happen. I'm in... and registered. Looking forward to seeing folks.

Just a reminder that the the monthly CT dinner gatherings begins this Thursday...  8/30/18

I plan on heading there right after work and should arrive by 5:30p. More than likely will be taking the cage due to torn rotator cuff.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sorry you got the news about the shoulder  :'(  Surgery in your immediate future?
I'll be there after 6. Looking forward to some good eats

Diz said:
Sorry you got the news about the shoulder  :'(  Surgery in your immediate future?
I'll be there after 6. Looking forward to some good eats

Yes - surgery scheduled. See you THU.

Great to see this get together back, thanks guys. Unfortunately I cant make it this Thursday.

Confirming we won't make it this month but it is on the calendar for Sept. Have a good meal and a good time.  :beerchug:

gMitch said:
Confirming we won't make it this month but it is on the calendar for Sept. Have a good meal and a good time.  :beerchug:

We'll miss ya Mitch & Mrs

So far it seems there are 3-4 of us meeting for dinner this evening. If anyone else is going, post up ASAP so we get enough seating.

Good time with Rich, Alex, Liddy and Steve at the Tavern. Liked it especially when manager told us no colors were allowed inside and Alex informed him that Marine colors were allowed everywhere. Have a great winter Alex! Hope you had a good ride back to NJ Rich. Very good conversations, looking forward to next month

I feel the manager was only kidding about the colors... but Alex's color ARE most welcome.

It was great seeing you guys. Need to see how the shoulder is doing after surgery, and may have to pass on the Sept gathering.

Yeah, unfortunately will not be able to make September either.  :(

gMitch said: