• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

More OTP auction items

Just Cliff

Got some more stuff to auction off. You get all 4 items shown & I'll pay the shipping in the lower 48. Bidding will end March 4th., the day the traveler is announced.
I'll start the bidding off again at a low $10.00. Once donation is made to OTP fund I will get them shipped out.

What you get, new Kawasaki keychain, 4" COG sticker, new unworn Kawasaki cap. New ROK desk set just opened for pictures, set includes note/memo book, post it notes, pen, water bottle, pen/pencil holder & bluetooth speaker.

Now lets get to bidding & help the traveler out!  :)

Attachments

• DSCF3013.JPG
    DSCF3013.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF3014.JPG
    DSCF3014.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCF3016.JPG
    DSCF3016.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 163
Whoa, when I saw those notes I lost my mind and missed the hat and now realize it matches my nicest pants! The need to go 65 has consumed me 😂

Cali Cruiser said:
Whoa, when I saw those notes I lost my mind and missed the hat and now realize it matches my nicest pants! The need to go 65 has consumed me 😂

And it was at that very moment Mark and 15 others launched their cell phones into their pools!
Russ is busy posting his bike on Craigslist as I type 😜

Rusty said:
I will bid $70.00! Anybody want to outbid me?  :)

No way I’m stopping along the road in Death Valley jealously watching you strut around in that hat whilst carrying your tank bag full of post it notes. I have no choice but to go 75 and become the best dressed dude  in the desert. 😚

Think of the possibilities.
Ted may bid on this as this is more his style.

iu

iu

iu

{for once} Yer right Harry.
                    I do kinda like the sticky note suit...
                        {as long as yer wearin' it}  :)

I ain't biddin' on this, just contributing in my own way. {bit at a time}
I'll add to the profit's by sending another $25 to OtP as soon as Jamie {or other} makes the top bid...

Ride safe, Ted