• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My Favorite Neighborhood #3 2018 [PA-MD]

4bikes

COG#9715 AAD
AAD Greg Puterbaugh is reviving the 2016 ride since in his words, that route can't be improved!  These are the roads that he calls his favorite neighborhood. When Greg says he has favorite roads, they will be the best you will ever ride!  :motonoises:

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=251951&mo=10&tDate=%7Bd%20%272018-10-10%27%7D

MFNroute2.jpg

Attachments

• MFN Ride 2018.zip
    56.9 KB · Views: 83
Bump that this ride is approaching.  October 21st should be good riding weather.  It can't possible rain anymore this riding season.  :mad:

When I got home Sunday,  I realized that I will be on Li NY that day , so I will not be attending this event,  if I don't see you guys have a good new year.

Email from PA-MD AAD Greg Puterbaugh in case you missed it.

Dear Cogsters,
    On Sunday, Oct. 21st, we will gather at 9AM at the Golden Corral Restaurant in Hagerstown,Md. for breakfast, then off on a 165 mile ride to the Milky Way Restaurant in Ft. Loudon, Pa. for more food. I had a chance to run the route yesterday and it was the most fun I've had in a while.This is indeed my favorite neighborhood! Steve Rutter has posted the route sheet on the forum, and there will be copies to hand out the day of the event. The Golden Corral is located just off I-81 in Hagerstown. Take exit 5A onto Halfway Blvd. E to the first R into the mall complex, ride around til you find it.

The BRRR ride kicks off Thursday,Nov. 8 and goes to Sunday, the 11th. Check the website calendar for details. If you go, bring your electrics and be ready for a great time.

Greg

****Bump Reminder****  The weather looks crisp and nice.  Crisp is so much better than 90 degrees .  :motonoises:

It was good to see the riders at the cabin for a hot coffee and warm-up stop.  Hopefully, the rest of the ride was snow flurry & rain free.

Sure enough we were talking bears and then a bear has to gallop out in front of us on Buck Valley Road. Thanks for having us. That was a nice visit and got us out of those snow squalls.  Stay warm!