• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My trip to the 2014 National

OMoaC

Hello SW COG. Here is my photo essay of my trip into, there and out of the 2014 25th anniversary Rally in Johnson City TN.http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/adirtdigger/slideshow/2014%20COG%20National%20Rally%20Johnson%20City%20TN  I have nothing but great things to say about the efforts put into this event by the Rally team. The Hospitality team did a great job, registration was flawless, the Rally central hotel staff were outstanding. The events and seminars were non stop and the roads were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Deep bows to the rally team for their efforts.
With that being said as you all know now we will be hosting the 2015 in Cortez CO. We have a tough act to follow but I have all the confidence in the world that we will succeed. Planning is well underway. If anyone would like to volunteer services please sound off. More details will be coming soon. Polish up your dancin' shoes. We're getting ready to boogie!

Great pictures Mark! Missed this one.... plan on coming to Cortez with a whole bunch of Southern California riders! BTW you will be able to buy some of that Ole Smoky at your local Vons store soon.  :motonoises:  :great:

Cracked the seal on them bad boys. Trying to figure out how to spell this. whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Tasty! That 'shine just kinda sucks the air outta your lungs.