• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nature's Pollock

ZXtasy

A season, (or 2's) collection of multi state, high velocity applications of eviscerated insects and a couple of our slower avian friends, with a wash applied of rain-soaked oil-stained tarmac has rendered the Metallic Nocturne blue canvas of my C-14 into a rather Pollock-ish abstract of splatters and smears. Since I doubt it will sell for 9 figures at Sotheby's, I guess I will just wash it.pollock fairing.jpg

Reactions: Bud
A season, (or 2's) collection of multi state, high velocity applications of eviscerated insects and a couple of our slower avian friends, with a wash applied of rain-soaked oil-stained tarmac has rendered the Metallic Nocturne blue canvas of my C-14 into a rather Pollock-ish abstract of splatters and smears. Since I doubt it will sell for 9 figures at Sotheby's, I guess I will just wash it.View attachment 35025
This has to be a record, or something!

I see your GoPro (or similar) mount, you ever get concerned with rock chips and bugs or do you have a protector case of sorts?

Wayne, Carol & a slightly cleaner Blue

I rode through a cloud of migrating grasshoppers in California a long time ago . Hit so many I could barely see through the shield .