• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC - SE Michigan - Stockbridge All Clubs Ride - Sunday, May 3, 10am

talcon

Annual Stockbridge All Clubs Ride. All Clubs Ride Day, Sunday, May 3, 2015, 10am-3pm, starting out from Stockbridge, MI (N42 27.009 W84 10.794). Meet at the downtown village green in Stockbridge on M-52 (you can't miss it!) at 10 AM. Enjoy coffee & donuts, visit, pick up a ride sheet and take a riding tour of the area.  It's a beautiful area to ride in, including the Waterloo and Pinckney State Recreation Areas!  You are virtually guaranteed to see a lot of historic motorcycles riding around the countryside on this day too!  You won't want to miss it!

stockbridge_2015_all_clubs_ride.jpg

I'd do this one if I weren't taking a MSF course that day in GR. Did the Stockbridge All Clubs show last September. T'was fun and met several MI COGgers.

^^^ And one Hoosier. ;D  I'm definitely going to this.  I got there late last year in the rain but still saw some amazing old bikes.

They'll still have the show on Sunday, September 20th this year (noon-4pm).  This "Ride" is less of a show, and more of a ride around the countryside.  They've done poker-run type events in the past, but mostly (based on my experience) the route maps will likely direct you to some of the more historic sites around the area and some good roads. 

One of those used to be the Unadilla Store, in continuous operation for ~140 years  - but I've heard rumors that there was a fire and they closed it...

Thanks for clarifying that, Randy.  I would've been a little disappointed to show up and not see all those cool bikes around the court square. I still might come though.

Randy, Randy, Randy :-[ ..... you forgot to mention to Mark that being it's Michigan, it all depends on the weather on the amount of bikes that show up!  Never ceases to amaze me of how many fair-weather riders we have in this state! :41:

Dean,  just got back from a very sunny Moonshine Lunch Run.  After reading so much about the history of bad weather for that event, I was geared up for anything.  We got lucky. :great:

True Dean - a lot of these guys don't want to take their historic bikes out in the rain.  My '79 Yamaha ran like crap when wet too... bad boots somewhere in the ignition system I'm sure.     

Be good to see and meet everybody there!  I heard from another guy that will be there - he has an arabian red C14 AND a Norton Commando - and is in the Michigan Norton Owners group (Suzi, the organizer, is president of the International Norton Club). 

I just checked the weather for this day, and, so far, it looks good for the morning/afternoon with a high of 73!  Rain will be rolling in 5pm'ish.  Of course that can change and I'll be keeping a close eye on it!

No weather excuses for this Sunday!  80 and sunny :great:, Mark (flat spot) and I will be there, hope to see other COGers  :beerchug:

Looks like I'll be rollin' in around 11:45 / noonish... Parked on the south side of the town square.. 
With the decent weather, the place should be hoppin'

Perfect riding days like this are what I live for!!!  ;D  Vulcan Marc and I will be arriving there sometime around 10am..

See you all there!!!!

I was really surprised by the lack of attendance  :-\    I guess everyone was out enjoying the day riding, which was a great thing!

Glad to see those from here that made the trip! 

Great seeing everybody!!!    Let me see if I get the COGGER list complete: 

We had myself, Dean, Stan, Mark, Rich, Andre, Ray, and Steve.  Did I forget anybody?

Also everybody brought dozens of friends in total - great day, weather was PERFECT! 

My friend, Vulcan Marc, and I enjoyed a great ride through the Pinckney and Waterloo State Recreation Areas  ;D :great:  :motonoises:

11148843_10206748527542019_24499821951838312_o.jpg

11174224_10206748527622021_3966811617542730284_o.jpg

11187792_10206748527502018_3284599711325404696_o.jpg

11220780_10206748527582020_827512790771059675_o.jpg

Yep, Randy, you forgot Greg (Pack mule).  2nd photo, white shirt.

Lots of cool bikes,  lots of hot sun.  I forgot my old-guy-floppy-fishin-hat so I had to keep diving for shade.

Beautiful day it was :great!:, nice to see COGers I know  and to meet the Michigan and Indiana ones I didn't.
Did see some nice old bikes also, looking forward to the September ride there.