• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Fall Rally

Gigantor

I'm riding up to the Fall Rally on Thursday morning from the NYC area.  Is anyone else going and you like to meet up and ride together.  I hear there's safety in numbers.

Hey there Alex.  Mark and I are riding up Thursday morning.  Haven't finalized plans yet but I'm figuring if we meet for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in Mt Arlington off I-80 at 7am we should get up there by 3ish heading up via I--81.  You're welcome to join us.  I'll let you know if that's the plan.

Wish I could meet up with you guys, but I'm right by the Thousand Islands section, so I'll be riding along to Ogdensburg and Alexandria Bay, Marc Lacroix is supposed to ride up with me...

See you there!

Wish I was going but work got in the way. Looks like the heated gear can stay home. Have fun!