• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Spring Fling - Have room / will share!

stevenpeck50

I've booked a room at the Genetti Hotel, Thursday - Sunday 5/19-22.
The room has 2 queen beds and I only use one. I'm looking for someone to share the $99+tax a night (each pay half).
I've asked for the first floor facing the pool.

I've booked a room at the Genetti Hotel, Thursday - Sunday 5/19-22.
The room has 2 queen beds and I only use one. I'm looking for someone to share the $99+tax a night (each pay half).
I've asked for the first floor facing the pool.
that's a good location for a room. closest to the parking lot so you don't have to lug your gear all the way inside the motel. And in warmer weather a nice view of the pool!
Jason

that's a good location for a room. closest to the parking lot so you don't have to lug your gear all the way inside the motel. And in warmer weather a nice view of the pool!
Jason
I'd be willing to share the room. dogman Paul Medeiros.

Last edited:
ROOM TO SHARE/SPLIT COST 5/19 - 5/22.
Genetti pool side, double queen, first floor.

Roommate was forced to bail out on the rally due to another commitment.
If interested, send PM or email.

Riding out or trailer?

The room share is spoken for...