• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Spring Tech Session and Gear/Part Swap [MA] Sat 4/27 9-4 Monson, MA

ghabel

Join hosts Pat, Sherry, and Angel Mulloy at their home in Monson, MA for their annual tech session. Starts at 9 am.  Lunch around noon.

Hosts Pat and Sher Mulloy along with co-hosts Greg and Tracey Habel will be having another spring tech session at the Mulloy’s in Monson MA. C14 Guru Brian Felice and his wife Andrea will be joining to lead the C14 tech efforts.  Start time is 9:00 am. Spring Tech Sessions tend to be very popular with area members so if you’re interested in servicing your bike, contact Pat  (Sniper64@aol.com) in advance to reserve a spot on Tech Day, and to discuss requirements for tools and supplies to accommodate your particular service request. If you don’t have any service needs, stop by anyway to meet fellow Coggers. We will also be providing lunch so bring your appetites!

Note, non members will be charged $5 but this can be refunded if the non member signs up as a COG member the day of the tech session.

To cover costs of tire disposal we are askiing $5 per tire.

Got any parts or gear to sell or swap?  Bring them along.  We''ll have a table for you.  Make sure you mark them with your name so people know who to ask for.

We are encouraging you to bring a friend to check out COG and what we have to offer. The more, the merrier!
Sign up here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=256048

Planning to ride out. All my service is done, but can help others out. Julie unfortunately has a commitment, but I’m in.
Richard

Well it'd be good to see everyone & I'll see how I feel in the mornin & I'll take the ride up for the day & join ya for lunch & can I have u guys install some stuff on my Subaru Forester maybe!?  :) no just kiddin & I hope to ride my bike up if I come! :)

Okay, looks like the wet weather should be stopping very early morning here and the day looks to stay dry into the night,
the temps will be low at about 50 but it should still be a good day for hanging with all you cog folks. Look forward to seeing
you all tomorrow and bring your appetites.  :motonoises:  :great:

latest update is showers done by 9 am then clear for a while maybe a noon shower then dry for the afternoon. Still hoping to
see most of you here tomorrow even if it's on 4 wheels. If you can't make it please let me know, Thanks.

Many thanks to Pat & Sherry Mulloy for opening their home and garage to the club for this activity. Thanks to the Habels and all members of the Tech Crew who help make this a fun and productive day. I haven't missed one of these tech days in years, but we will be attending a "celebration of life" today.

Wishing blue skies and a fun day for all attendees.

Steve, Sorry for your loss and hope your "celebration of life" goes well and everyone remembers the good times fondly.

flyboy3107, sounds like a plan to me.

The weather channel says the rains should stop by 8 am and start drying out and looks relatively dry the rest of the day. We understand people
waiting to start out this morning but still hope to see you all for lunch and work if even a little later to assure a safe and hopefully dry ride.

Thanks to everyone who took the time and braved the weather to show up for our tech day. We had 23
attendees even with the crazy weather. It sure seemed like everyone had a good time and enjoyed the
COG company so thanks again for making this another successful event.

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Thanks to everyone who took the time and braved the weather to show up for our tech day. We had 23
attendees even with the crazy weather. It sure seemed like everyone had a good time and enjoyed the

Thank you Pat and Sher for hosting!
Good times, great people, lots of laughs!

And many thanks to you and the Habels (the 'Habeloys') for again putting this event on; we all know it is a huge amount of work on your part but it has always turned out fantastically well IMO. Glad to have been there for another one of these events.

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:

Sher, Angel & I need to send a special Thank You to our AAD's Greg & Tracey Habel for helping keep this event
going all these years and to our C14 leaders Brian and Andrea Felice, without the four of you we could never put
on this event so please know how much your effort and help is appreciated.

Thanks again to all who attended and jumped in to help other coggers out with whatever may have been needed.