• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need a ride

OMoaC

Anyone in the SE region around Orlando FL next Wednesday? I'll be out there for a trade show and need a ride to the airport (and no I will not sit bitch on your bike holding luggage). Want to meet up? I'll buy lunch and a cool frosty adult bev. Meet the world famous Old Man on a Connie and swap stories about Al Norcross? Regal you with OtP tales and lies? Explain dry heat? The true beauty of the SW? Wanna? :beerchug:

I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat, even though it means dealing with I-4 (Florida joke). Unfortunately, I'm off for Hotlanta at 6 a.m. on Wednesday.  :mad:

Swampcat said:
I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat, even though it means dealing with I-4 (Florida joke). Unfortunately, I'm off for Hotlanta at 6 a.m. on Wednesday.  :mad:

This is almost bordering on collusion.  :nananana:

MotoCommuter said:
Swampcat said:

\
Gin involved? Now thats collusion. ;) :beerchug:

Old Man on a Connie said:
MotoCommuter said:
Swampcat said:

\
Gin involved? Now thats collusion. ;) :beerchug:

Drinking gin in Atlanta causes collusions...err...COLLISIONS.....

I'll meet up with ya Mark...  In an air conditioned car!

I'll letcha sit up front too!  :beerchug:

Mcfly said:

Thanks Marty, replied to your PM sadly they jacked up my flights and heading back west on Tuesday. Gonna be a long day. Damn, AC and front seat privileges too.  :'(

Old Man on a Connie said:
Mcfly said:

Thanks Marty, replied to your PM sadly they jacked up my flights and heading back west on Tuesday. Gonna be a long day. Damn, AC and front seat privileges too.  :'(

Ain't no thang...  I'll catcha next time.  Safe trip!

Too bad you weren't flying in to Jacksonville.  You could have stayed at the Silva B & B!  Safe travels my crazy friend.

Irene