• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need Help

dfargo24969

Hello to all you guys. I'm a new member here and am having trouble contacting sisf and the Southeast Director. When i E-Mail them,I get back the message---Delivery Status Notification (FAILURE)---Message Not Delivered What am I doing wrong. I use G-Mail and have never had a problem. I have left SISF two messages on his phone but it says (on his website,I beleive) that we should use the E-Mail. I have tried many times over a 4-5 day span. What am I doing wrong. Would love to be wrenching instead of typing.

Address to contact the SE Director is in the members handbook. Think SISF's is too.
Saw another Forum discussion {with info on how to contact SISF} yesterday too.

I'm sorry,I failed to tell you that I'm a brand new member( without a handbook.) also forgot to tell my e-mail (dfargo2@gmail.com) and my phone # 706 969 2370. How long does it take for the handbook to arrive ?

How long does it take for the handbook to arrive ?

Handbooks are published only once per year in the Spring and mailed to all members. Once excess stock is depleted new members will have to wait until next publication. https://concours.org/Handbook
Full members have access to the online Member Directory found listed under the Resources menu item.

What email are you using to reach the Southeast Director?

Dfargo, Go to this discussion. Find the posting by Ron203 and send him a PM.