• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need the right side storage pocket door.

dano59

Mini Bike
:)
I have been cleaning up all the areas of the bike after removing all the velcro patches here and there....I swear I pealed off 5 sections of velcro from this thing and used adhesive remover to clean up the sticky stuff.
The one left is the locking door on the right side of the inner fairing for the small storage compartment.
When I started pealing off the big sticky mess I found six holes drilled it the cover. So I left the velcro in place until I can find a replacement.
If I cant find one I guess I could cut a piece of plastic and glue it in place but if you have a door sitting around please let me know.

Oh yes mine is a 92.

Thanks