• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New COG member central Michigan

Hey I’m a new member to COG. I ride a ‘06 c10, located near Ionia. would like to get a Michigan concours ride together this spring/summer. Any others Concours riders in the area?

Last edited:
Hey I’m a new member to COG. I ride a ‘06 c10, located near Ionia. would like to get a Michigan concours ride together this spring/summer. Any others Concours riders in the area?
Welcome to COG!

Checkout the member directory for others in your area, state, city, country.

How have you had the 06 and metallic blue or pearl gray?

See you around - again welcome!

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Welcome.
I too have an 06 / bought it and joined 4 years ago…
You’ll like it here.
Great tech advice, good natured banter, and the classifieds are a good source for parts and darkens
Best Regards
Bob

Welcome to the group! I live in Zeeland, MI about an hour away from you. It would be very cool to have a coastal ride from around Muskegon to possibly Ludington or possibly Manistee. Might attract a few from Wisconsin to ride a ferry over and join. There are some great curvy and hilly roads in Barry County around Yankee Springs State Park that are a hoot to ride. Keep your eyes peeled for the vintage bike shows at the St. Joseph County Fairgrounds in Centerville and later at the Gilmore Car Museum. Both are awesome events in late spring/early summer. I have run across a COGer while attending.

Welcome! Former Concours rider in Portage, now riding a Honda nighthawk 750. Staying for the people so far!

FYI: Michigan events.....Stockbridge, Mich usually 1st Sunday in May & middle Sunday in September....if the weather cooperates, the bikes will be 2-3 deep all around the town square, extending to the back streets too.... lots of vintage to current day machinery....

FYI: Michigan events.....Stockbridge, Mich usually 1st Sunday in May & middle Sunday in September....if the weather cooperates, the bikes will be 2-3 deep all around the town square, extending to the back streets too.... lots of vintage to current day machinery....
We enjoyed the September event as it was a beautiful day. Had lunch in a great little diner across from the town square and it was excellent. I need to put the May event on the calendar.