• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member from Georgia

dstacy5

Hi all, I have just joined and thinking about buying a sport tourer and of course the C10 came to mind.  I have had a couple friends that have owned them and always liked the looks of the C10.  Currently I have a HD Road Glide and want something a little more agile.  I have been checking out the forums and trying to read as much as I can to make an informed decision so I can know what to look for when the time comes to make the purchase.

Thanks and look forward to meeting some great people.
Dex

I'm just a newbie here, but moved from an EVO-Ultra to a C10 about 18 months ago -- saw a C14 I couldn't pass up and moved to it about 12 months ago... Depending on your riding style, the C10 may be an improvement -- perhaps a bit more top-heavy at walking speed, then more agile... but it will be different, and if my experiance is any indication, enjoyable...

Oh, welcome !!

Thanks I appreciate it.  I am still looking at them and think that I will enjoy the Concours.

Dex

Welcome to the Forum, Dex. I'm you're Southeast Area Director. I'm in the Gainesville area. You'll find a world of C-10 knowledge here and if you really want to "crack the vault," join the COG club as a paid member and the archives of C-10 knowledge for years will be open to you in the Library section.  I started as a Forum member, too, with my 2000 C-10 and the knowledge base was a huge return on the dues, so I finally joined.

We've got a regional rally coming up the w/e after Labor Day, in Suches, GA called "Run With The Wolf" if you'd like to stop in and get "exposed" to about 75 of our members. It's posted on the calendar section if you want more detail.

Be sure and fill us in on your bike and stuff.

Welcome!!

Ron Simmons
SE AD

... and what did u join...the forum? Cuz its showing ur a forum Subscriber.
one assumes when u say you've joined, that u have joined the Concours Owners group... if you have you should change ur membership status to reflect that..

Welcome Dex. I moved from a H-D Road King in '15 and never looked back. Love my C-14.

Great to have you join us!

Thanks everyone, I guess that I was mistaken, I am a forum subscriber and not a paid member.  Currently I am still looking at a couple of different C-10 bikes.  I am from North Atlanta, near Marietta.  Hopefully be labor day I will have made the purchase on a C-10.   

Thanks again
Dex

North atlanta.... why ur right the heart of our area directors neighborhood.  Now u most definately have to join cog, cuz ive heard mr. Brown is relentless...lol.  jk.....hes a sweetheart and they do alot of things up there.

If you havent figured ut out yet there is a ginormous amout of intel on the forum for both the c10 and c14.  Especially things u must do...