• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member from Québec

dchampagne3310

Free Limited Trial
Free Limited Trial
Hi, everybody, I have a Connie 1999 82k on it is burgandy, I've riding motorcycle since 1986, love travelling

Welcome! You’ll like it here.
Hope to see you at a rally
The National this year isn’t too far from you
Best regards
Bob Sizemore

Hi, everybody, I have a Connie 1999 82k on it is burgandy, I've riding motorcycle since 1986, love travelling
Welcome to the forum!

We had the same year, color; liked that machine a lot. Was a mistake to sell when we purchased the 2017 C-14 - live, learn, share.

Have you had the Connie since new? What other machines have you had the pleasure of owning?

Join the group as a full member, see the event listing, take advantage of the technical information library and so much more. With your love of traveling hope to see you around, also with your experience consider hosting a ride - easy to get arranged and meet some great people. I haven’t had the chance to meet in person @connie_rider yet, but I hear that guy is sort of swell too…

As mentioned before the National Event in West Virginia will be awesome and on the eastern side of the country - come on down! Hint: As a full member you will save some money for the National sign-up; the event, location and riding should be outstanding.

Glad you’re here -

Wayne

Hi & welcome... be sure to check the Event Calendar for upcoming activities. Presently, there are 3 overnight Northeast Area activities during May - including the Spring Fling Rally in Wellsboro PA. As already mentioned, check out info for the club's national rally in Flatwoods WV. After becoming acquainted with the club through this forum, members, and events, I hope you will become a full member.

Bienvenue!

Reach out to me if you want to talk about the club and activities… I am the AAD for the Quebec region.

Christian D.