• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member intro

CBXguy

Howdy! Just registered and thought I'd introduce myself. After 50 years of bike ownership, all types and marques, I'm picking up a pristine 06 Nocturne Blue C10 with 1,800 miles on it. It's been thoroughly gone through, new Avons and all fluids, and ridden over the last year, so should be solid. I'm pretty freaking psyched to have found this thing! After a super brief test ride on another example, it did remind me a bit of my old GPz1100, which I loved. Looking forward to the ownership experience! Thanks in advance for future answers to my questions.

:welcome: :pDT_Armataz_01_37:

Ya picked a great bike!

Welcome to the group. Hope we cross paths!

Welcome CBXguy,
Congratulations on your sweet find. Hope it brings you miles of smiles :great:

DC Concours said:
You need to reduce the sz or link it from another site.
This is the single most annoying thing about this site.

I use Flickr as an image host.  You can upload them there, and then paste in a link.  I used to use some other ones, but they now want $  I guess Yahoo makes their money by selling your photo information to others.

FYI, congrats on the 2006, that was a fantastic looking bike.  Good luck on the low mileage, I picked up a 2000 with around 5k a few years back.  It was great, but some of the seals needed some attention.

Welcome to COG!  And congrats on finding a well tended 2006. I have a 2001, the other blue year, and love it, though I’ve always thought that the nocturne blue looks more classy. The Sonic blue looks faster.

Welcome!  If all else fails and you need a pic posted, PM me.  You can email it or text it to me and I'll get it posted. :)