• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

new member looking for riding buddy to national

Bigben

Scooter
ply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 07:52:24 AM »

I plan on riding from Connecticut to Johnston on Saturday June 14 arriving in Johnston on Sunday and would like to go with a group if possible. I can meet anyplace in the tri-state area (Ct, NT, NJ).  I can organize a group ride if anyone else is interested in joining.

Thanks, Chris Sell 203-733-3935 csell6@gmail.com

Wife and I will be -driving- (and trailering) down to J.C., leaving New Canaan early Saturday morn. Overnighting at the Best Western in Staunton VA, then rolling in to Johnson City Sunday afternoon. Figuring on 81 S most of the way down. Be glad to have you make it a "convoy" if so inclined. No doubt, you will have way more fun riding with other two-wheeled rockets! Then again, I can run interference for you, or cover your "six." Unfortunately, dragging that trailer means I need to keep my speed to 60 - 65 max. Not the fun way to run!
Bill H  (203) 561-0351 cell