• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member needs PCV map

dipstick

Big Wheel
Hi I am new owner of a 2011 Connie swapped my 08 goldwing for it and I love it. just got a PCV, AreaP slipon and a BMC filter from Fuelmoto. Removed the flies. PCV came with a preloaded map. The description on the map does not say "no files". Does anyone has the same setup and can share a map, fuelmoto or custom.

Any suggestions!!!

Other bikes
FZ1- full mods
GW 1800 sold
ST1300 sold
VStart 1300 sold

However, given that you have a 11 with the traction control, I'd swap the PCV and send the ECU to Guhl for a reflash....  that way your traction control won't be reduced in it's action (it uses the flies as part of how it defuels in a slide condition)

Thanks for the advice guys. I will call Fuelmoto. This is second set of PCV/pipes I have bought from them in the last six months. Is there is a map name or number I need to make sure they send to me. I had told them that I had already removed files and I think the map they preloaded is not for the files removed.
Also on my FZ1, I am using a map I got from the forum and like it much better than what Fuelmoto sent me

I have never done a ECU reflash before, so stuck to the known PCV option

Thanks... got the new Map from fuelmoto.. values very different from what was originally loaded by them. Raining...Have not tried it as yet though.