• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New one in the stable

Victor Salisbury

I know a few have been asking, since I've been sellin' some C10 parts. I no longer have the Connie, however, aint plannin' on dropping out or anything.

End of October 2018 replaced the Connie with this  :)

A 2017 holdover Ninja 1000ABS, sale price was 300 bucks more than I bought my 1999 C10 for in '99 :-\  and no extra dealer fees, just plus tax and title so OTD under 10k, way under.....    :great: :great:

A C14 or similar may be in the future, just biding some time for the moment.  ;D

Attachments

• Ninja.jpg
    Ninja.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 200
Your Ninja 1000 looks awesome.
I have a 2010 z1000 with the Ivan's flash  :eek:
The wife rides/tours with a 2013 Ninja 1000 with bags and the Ivan's flash.

Plus I still have the 2015 C-14.

Kewl potatoes, a nice mix there.  Yeah, I'm considering a flash for my Ninja, the closed throttle to dialing in throttle exiting a slow corner transition is abrupt, not very smooth at all.

Victor Salisbury said:
I know a few have been asking, since I've been sellin' some C10 parts. I no longer have the Connie, however, aint plannin' on dropping out or anything.

End of October 2018 replaced the Connie with this  :)

A 2017 holdover Ninja 1000ABS, sale price was 300 bucks more than I bought my 1999 C10 for in '99 :-\  and no extra dealer fees, just plus tax and title so OTD under 10k, way under.....    :great: :great:

A C14 or similar may be in the future, just biding some time for the moment.  ;D
$9000 in today's dollars was $5,971.16 in 1999.
$9000 in 1999 dollars is $13,565.20 in 2019.  :-\ :-\