• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New SW AAD

OMoaC

I'm proud to announce that Brad Smotherman AKA Crocker has accepted the position of SW AAD for the great state of CO.  :beerchug: Brad is also a plank owner for the Red Rock'n Rally and has been very involved in the forums and help for other members. I look forward to his participation. Please welcome Brad and support him in his endeavors to help drive the SW area forward. We are still seeking Volunteers for CA and NM but the leadership team seems to be shapping up nicely. Welcome Brad Man.  All of your AAD's have a proven track record of participation and willingness to help out. Support them with your ideas and thoughts. They are there for you, the members. Looking forward to the dance. :great:

Good on ya' Mate!!  I can't help but wonder what GENIUS prodded Mark into selecting the Bradman to head up Colorado....?  Hmmmm....
We'll have to chat about doing some CO/UT boarder rides this summer.

Glad to have you on-board Brad.  Now, how do I collect my free breakfast?  ;D

Good choice. I know Brad will be a great addition to your team.
Brad thanks for stepping up! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks, everybody...I keep hearing that "old is the new middle"...MikeB, I know a place or two for breakfast on the Western Slope...let's do it! 

:wee_hee:  Congrats Brad.

You may want to refresh your forum profile to show you new status.  Just log out of the forum and then log back in.