• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New to Group

duplantier130

Hello from Colorado everyone👋 I'm brand new to the COG, but not to riding. I've had my 2016 for a little over a year now. And all these years I don't know why I never rode or looked at this bike? What an amazing motorcycle. It's almost a perfect bike if only she was about 200lbs lighter?

Hello from Colorado everyone👋 I'm brand new to the COG, but not to riding. I've had my 2016 for a little over a year now. And all these years I don't know why I never rode or looked at this bike? What an amazing motorcycle. It's almost a perfect bike if only she was about 200lbs lighter?

Welcome! I just replied to the Road 5 thread.
Great motorcycle for two up sporty riding.
Its really fun to outrun sport bike squids when solo with the bags and a top case.

Welcome to the group.
200 pounds?
I feel ya….. I been thinking about getting one of them “Fat Ninja” stickers 🤣

Best Regards
Bob

I think part of the C14 comfort does come with the mass going down the road as well. Less wind effect on handling, better grip in certain circumstances. So yes - heavy in some ways for sure but also there is a silver-lining, however thin it may be.

Wayne

Welcome to the group! And to the Southwest region! Glad you love your bike and of course you have some of the best roads to ride there in Colorado! Check out the events and Rallys coming up in the Southwest (Some not posted yet) and look forward to meeting you.

Welcome to the group! And to the Southwest region! Glad you love your bike and of course you have some of the best roads to ride there in Colorado! Check out the events and Rallys coming up in the Southwest (Some not posted yet) and look forward to meeting you.
Hello and thank you. I'm looking forward to any upcoming events around and near my area. Hopefully you can keep me posted.
Thank you Motomaniac, I look forward to hearing about future rides in my region 👍

Welcome! I just replied to the Road 5 thread.
Great motorcycle for two up sporty riding.
Its really fun to outrun sport bike squids when solo with the bags and a top case.
My buddy rides a Yamaha MT 10. I have no problem keeping up on the Connie in the sweepers. Just gotta dial it back a bit in the tight stuff. And yeah I did just that thing a couple weeks ago to a guy on a 600, (LOL). Stop light roll on.. Hee hee.. 😁