• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newb in SC

gp74

Hello guys, Greg here in SC. Just picked up a black 09 with risers, Sargent Seat, Ivan's flash and Leo Vince SBK Exhaust. I had about a 125 mile ride home from down near Savannah, long enough to realize that I'm going to really like this bike! The bike's really comfortable, smooth and powerful. I love the Kawi engines, have a ZZR1200 also that's very smooth and really hauls too, just not nearly as comfy. Also had an 07 FJR, but think I'm going to enjoy this connie more. Gotta get back down to one bike so it looks like the ZZR and Valkyrie Interstate are gonna have to go. Looking forward to putting some miles on this bike and gleaning more valuable knowledge from you guys here at COG.

Welcome.
I joined 4 years ago when I bought my C10
You’ll like it here.
Lots of tech advice and good natured banter.
These guys REALLY know how to put in a rally
Best Regards
Bob

Not yet. We always do it the weekend AFTER Labor Day weekend, so it'll be (9/9-11). You can contact the Two Wheels of Suches place to see if you can get a cabin. No reservations are required for tenting. We'll get it posted probably mid-June on the Events calendar. The rally meister is a bit busy right now and lots of folks are getting ready to go to Arkansas. It'll be good!