• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ninja ZX-14 in VT

silver wolf

Hi COG there was a guy that I talked to at the VT Summer Bash Rally who had a ZX-14 w/ a saddlebag set up & I 4get him name cause my memory is so good 2day & we sat together at the dinner & he was sittin next to Grizzly Adams who said he had a FZ1 & great I remember what U guys ride, but I can't remember ur names!!! what I was wondering is if U C this if U could email me some pics of ur bike w/ & w/out the saddlebags on it as I have a friend who's thinking about buying a new bike & I told him about yours as he does want something very fast, but still has the ability to go away for the weekend on & maybe I can talk him into joinin COG ;)

That would be Lloyd Eriksen - look him up in the online member directory.