• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

No drop .....yet,,,,

Pa rider

Big Wheel
Although I have not dropped my new one yet, I did smack an orange traffic barrel that somoene had kindly placed out of line. Felt stupid, a few light scratches that buffed right out, and new underwear and I was like new. I had an '01 Connie, and drooled over the new one for awhile. 7 weeks ago my wife talked me into going with her to the dealer to purchase a new helmet or jacket for her, she found nothing, I bought my connie14, I love it, and am looking forward to years of enjoyment. I like the new one's leaning toward sport more than touring, and looking forward to reading about mods, farkles and other tech articles.

Enjoy the new ride ! I've had mine about 4 weeks.. Did you get the color also known as Ticket me Red?

On 9-15-09, I picked up my new c14 named "Faith". It was love at first cite, such beautiful red lines and a shine out of this world. Once I started her up the rest of the week is a bluurrrr. 500 miles came so quickly, and on 9-21-09, it was check-up time, and 500 mile oil change. I think I'm cruising in my sleep or something, my odo is reading 1,000 miles and its only 9-27-09. I've got to stop this madness, or I'll run over 4,000 miles before the end of October. This bike is phenomenal, doe's anyone else have the problem of riding until the fuel is out, refueling and riding it out again?

Know exactly what you mean. Bought mine 03/14/2009 have as of today 21,875 looks like I'm in line to put the most miles in one year(for me) on this bike!

BEWARE: This affliction is contagious and no cure is available at this time. Just make sure you keep the gas tank full and you'll be fine. ;p

Was too busy riding to notice the responses, since it's warming again in the northeast I've been satisfying my needs by voyeurism (reading posts) Yeah, "ticket me" red is a good description of the color, however I was assured leaving the bags on is a "get outta jail free" card,,, lol Kevin