• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

No Mar Classic for sale in San Antonio, TX

Possibly but we talking 6 days now . It was a long shot anyway as I asked if he would ship it to me .

He probably assumed it was spam. I never reply to people asking if I can ship. Start off asking things like, what condition is it, how old, can he send some pics, etc...

Also, he may have paid the $945 he claims is the cost new, but No-Mars website offers the Classic for $579.

Did all that gave him my ph no too . Your right on the price Willy. Its a fair price but like everything else new price and used 2 different animals. Im gonna stand down on it.