• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NOV 5 RIDE-LUNCH-RIDE Ride to Eat - Hillsdale NY

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
We will meet up with activity host John Purdy for a ride to eat on Saturday, November 5th @ 12:30 PM in Hillsdale, NY where we will enjoy lunch at the Roe Jan Brewing Company. (Note: Rain Date will be Sunday, November 6th) Hillsdale is an easy ride from Metro NY or upstate on RT 22 or I-87, and is not far from where the Fall Rally was held in Great Barrington MA. Visit the COG Event Calendar page for free registration and location details

After we spoke the other day (Steve). I have since checked our schedule and we have another engagement on the fifth. So we won't be able to meet y'all for lunch. Although if it does rain, we might be able to go Sunday. I'm not wishing rain upon the ride. But if it gods will. Then we may be able to meet you guys.

Hey all... John asked me to post that the extended weather forecast is looking good for the RTE this Saturday - Sunny skies and temperatures reaching 70 degrees. Don't forget to register if you are planning to attend by clicking on this link to visit the event webpage:
Concours Owners Group - Ride-Lunch-Ride RTE [NY]

Three of us (John, gMitch, and me) converged at Roe Jan Brewing in Hillsdale NY and enjoyed terrific burgers and good conversation while listening to live music. Good times. The riding around here is great and we will use this location for a RTE again next year.