• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NW Concours BBQ and Factual MC Anecdotes April 18 2020 Cancelled

This is the most bizarre thing I've seen all day.  This event isn't actually on any calendar I can access through COGMOS.

I found it! It's on the calendar for the Southwest. Are you sure you want to invite those rabble rousers?

Did Dan move to the SouthWest now?  :-[ Either way wish I could make it, it's too far for a SW meetup and conflicting date for me.  :'(
:great:

Huh? Who in the world would not want the stellar SW members participating? We put the EEF in Fun.