• Forum Subscribers and COG Members, please be aware of policy changes put into effect due to action of the COG board of directors based on input from members. The new membership system makes it possible to implement these changes.

Forum Subscribers – Forum Subscribers get a six-month limited feature trial forum membership. Forum Subscribers Read the Details Here.

Members – Your full forum access is only in effect while your membership status is active. Members Read the Details Here

• FORUM NAME - If you are a COG Member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum or you just want a new one, you can now change it on your own. Read the Details Here

• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OOPs,,,,,,,,,,

connie_rider

While riding my bike, I swerved
to avoid hitting a deer, lost control andlanded in a ditch, severely
banging my head.

Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road
when a shiny new convertible pulled up with avery beautiful woman who
asked, "Are you okay?

"As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing alow-cut blouse with
cleavage to die for...

"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the
car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home, so I can clean and bandage
that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered,
"but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted.
"I need to see if you have any more scrapesand then treat them
properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken
and weak, I agreed, but I repeated,
"I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just fewmiles away and, after a
couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I
feel a lot better but I know
my wife is going to be really upset
so
I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile.
"Stay for a while She won't know anything.
By the way, where is she?"

After careful thought I replied,,,,,,,,,,
"Still in the ditch with the bike, I guess."  :great: :great:

Ride safe, Ted