• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Order the Travel Oregon Visitor's Guide and Scenic Byways Brochure - Free

Biggus Dekkus

Are you attending the National Rally in Canyonville? You might want to order the "Travel Oregon Visitor's Guide" and "Scenic Byways Brochure" to help with your planning for activities while you are there. Here's the website to order these (and more):

Attachments

• 2018SBDG-Cover-200x260.png
    2018SBDG-Cover-200x260.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2022TOVG_Cover.jpg
    2022TOVG_Cover.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 55
I think I brought home another Scenic Byways guide just last week when wife & I were out there. We go out several times per year. Sometimes she has work in the PNW and I go out to play in the rental car; other times, like last week, we just go out and burn up her airline/hotel/rental car points. The coast is her happy place...

Hoping to relocate out there sometime shortly after I retire in May 2024. At some point very soon, we have to get serious and turn those vacations into business trips to find a place to live. We debated for a long while about WA vs. OR, but I think we've settled on Oregon...it just seems to be our vibe. We'll probably begin our search near Eugene, which matches the college town vibe we've been in for the last 27 years, & spread out from there. Not wanting to leave within a big city, but close enough. All we need is a plot with a smallish living quarters and a freaking huge shop/garage to satisfy my post-retirement dreams. :)

I can't express how excited I am to ride out to Canyonville in June. Vancouver 2020 cancellation was a real bummer, so very glad for another shot out there.

I think I brought home another Scenic Byways guide just last week when wife & I were out there. We go out several times per year. Sometimes she has work in the PNW and I go out to play in the rental car; other times, like last week, we just go out and burn up her airline/hotel/rental car points. The coast is her happy place...

Hoping to relocate out there sometime shortly after I retire in May 2024. At some point very soon, we have to get serious and turn those vacations into business trips to find a place to live. We debated for a long while about WA vs. OR, but I think we've settled on Oregon...it just seems to be our vibe. We'll probably begin our search near Eugene, which matches the college town vibe we've been in for the last 27 years, & spread out from there. Not wanting to leave within a big city, but close enough. All we need is a plot with a smallish living quarters and a freaking huge shop/garage to satisfy my post-retirement dreams. :)

I can't express how excited I am to ride out to Canyonville in June. Vancouver 2020 cancellation was a real bummer, so very glad for another shot out there.
Looking forward to having you come to the National! It is going to be terrific!

Rogue-Umpqua (National) Scenic Byway with stop at Crater Lake; Myrtle Creek-Canyonville Tour Route; and Cow Creek Tour Route are already factoring high on my rally ride list. I’ll probably hit Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway (designated an All-American Road) at least up to Klamath on my way in or out of Oregon. Looking forward to seeing what the local experts put together!