• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OTP auction item

Just Cliff

I have a brand new unworn ROK cap & hoodie sweatshirt size large for auction. All proceeds go to OTP, I will pay the shipping in the lower 48. Once donation to OTP is confirmed I will ship this out.

I can open package for a better picture of hoodie if needed.

Let's start off at a low $10.00, so bid often.  :) Bidding will end March 1st., high bidder gets both.

Post your bids here please!

Attachments

• DSCF3008.JPG
    DSCF3008.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF3009.JPG
    DSCF3009.JPG
    252.4 KB · Views: 121
You guys rock!  :beerchug: My expectations for this have been exceeded in just 24 hrs. Don't stop though, keep on bidding. This helps the OTP traveler more than you know.

I'm going to add $50.00 on top of the winning bid just because y'all are doing so good.  :)

Bid high, bid often.

Apparently Victor has scared everyone off with his bid. Being a former traveler himself he know how much this means to them. Only 10 days left, lets see some biding!  :)

I got mine out the closet & took a picture so you can see exactly how it looks.

Attachments

• DSCF3011.JPG
    DSCF3011.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 143
Dropped me like an iguana out of a tree when it gets cold in Flowridah.  :) Congrats Vic  :beerchug: Good on ya  :great:

Ends this coming Saturday at midnight.

Think of this as if you were a potential traveler, you would want to see the donations rolling in. So let's help them out & get some bids in!  :)  :motonoises:

It could be you someday.  :beerchug:

Just Cliff said:
Ends this coming Saturday at midnight.

Think of this as if you were a potential traveler, you would want to see the donations rolling in. So let's help them out & get some bids in!  :)  :motonoises:

It could be you someday.  :beerchug:

fyi; This years Nominee's assisted past (COG) "OtP" Travelers when they made their rides in Europe..
        (I think we've sent about 21 Travelers "OtP" so far)..  :great:

Next year, we hope to send an "OtP" Traveler to Europe..
          COGgers;  It could be "you"...

I've been to the Alps {on my own dime} and the riding/scenery/people is amazing!
  Wouldn't you love to go? "thinkaboutit"  :motonoises:

Ride safe, Ted

Teds got me feeling quilty.... ill add $25 to the cause as well.....just tell me where and how to send it..... and no, not care of ted in texas...lol

konehead said:
Teds got me feeling quilty.... ill add $25 to the cause as well.....just tell me where and how to send it..... and no, not care of ted in texas...lol
Via Pay Pal OTP.USA@cox.net or Pm me for alternatives. Bless ya.

Old Man on a Connie said:
konehead said:
Via Pay Pal OTP.USA@cox.net or Pm me for alternatives. Bless ya.

Ends tonight at midnight folks!  :)

Winning bid also goes directly to the above PayPal address Mark posted, OTP.USA@cox.net. Then PM me a good mailing address.

Help the traveler out, could be you someday!  :motonoises:

konehead said:
Confirmed receipt.  :great:

It looks like Vic is the winning bidder at $100.00!    :bravo_2:  Nice job Vic.  :great:

With Ted & konehead each adding $25.00, plus I'm adding $50.00. That brings the total to $200.00.  :whoo:

This will help the traveler out immensely.  :motonoises:

Just Cliff said:
It looks like Vic is the winning bidder at $100.00!    :bravo_2:  Nice job Vic.  :great:

With Ted & konehead each adding $25.00, plus I'm adding $50.00. That brings the total to $200.00.  :whoo:

This will help the traveler out immensely.  :motonoises:
Confirmed Vic's donation. Congrats Vic  :great: :beerchug: