• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Out the Door Price on a new C14?

capnpete

Big Wheel
I am seriously thinking of joining the C14 owners.  Can anyone give me an idea of the out the door price I will be
looking at in the Seattle area?  List?  List - 10%?
Thanks

I live in the Portland area and a local shop quoted me $13,200 +tax and license earlier this summer with some Kawasaki incentives.

There were some nice deals in July that knocked the prices way down. In August the Kawasaki rebates expired, and they can't do as well.  13,500 plus tax and fees was the best I could find.

However, Kawasaki's august deal is 1.9% financing for 60 months.  Free money! 

My new 2011 is 12 days and 243 miles old... :)